About the Race Team
- We do road races.
- We race on the track
- We race mountain bike races
- Some people even race multi-sport
- We currently have over 20 members racing on the road in the Men’s Cat 3, 4, 5, and Masters categories, and Women’s Cat 2 and 4 categories.
Please fill out a race resume including narratives of your last 10 race wins, resting heart rate, international racing experience, …..
Just kidding. We have a tradition of welcoming new and experienced racers alike. It’s pretty simple:
- Check out our club ride on Saturdays and Sundays
- Decide you would like to race for SWCC
- Join the club
- Purchase a jersey at Southwest Schwinn (Our bike shop sponsor)
- Get a USCF License or do a 1 day at the race. On the entry forum put Club: Southwest Cycling Club
- Race fees reimbursed based on participation not performance
- Team Kits (Jersey/Shorts/Socks) awarded for participation in races
- Equipment deals
- Monthly race team rides
- Carpool to races
- Learn from experienced racers
- Teammates to race and ride with
For additional information please contact the race team co-directors, Jeff Dingler or James McCowen
- Val Lincecum – email@example.com
- Jeff Bradley – firstname.lastname@example.org